ARE YOU A BIT OF A CONTROL FREAK? (or is that just me...)
do you find yourself fighting against needed change?
IS "FAILURE" A DIRTY WORD?
WOULD ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE DESCRIBE YOU AS CLOSED-MINDED?
does thinking ahead easily turn into worry?
do conversations become arguments more often than you'd like?
are you slow to accept new ideas?
are you stressed out by what's happening around you?
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THat WAY
THE FOURTH EVENT OF THE 2018 EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING FOR PROFESSIONAL WOMEN SERIES IS HERE!
Attend One Event or All Five!
GROWTH MINDSET | FRI AUGUST 10 | 2 - 6 PM | AC HOTEL IRVINE CA
HOW TO SET YOURSELF FREE FROM STRESS, FRUSTRATION & THE NEED TO CONTROL
Learn 5 SPECIFIC STRATEGIES to successfully NAVIGATE CHANGE, DEEPEN RELATIONSHIPS, and experience a whole lot LESS STRESS.
WHAT can a growth mindset do for you?
The ability to adopt a Growth Mindset is a critical skill for any effective leader.
LEARNING TO ADOPT A GROWTH MINDSET CAN ENABLE YOU TO:
- Release the need for control
- Adapt more easily to change
- Opt out of worrying
- Hear new ideas without immediate resistance
- Relate more easily with people
- Open to possibility rather than limitation
- See ready solutions rather than problems
- Bend toward innovation rather than status quo
- Find understanding with people of opposing viewpoints
- Understand important nuance you would otherwise miss
- Be more accepting of others
- Feel more in control...just in a different way
- Have a whole lot more inner and outer peace
set yourself free from unnecessary worry & anxiety
you can learn it now - IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
THAT'S WHAT THE SELF LEADERSHIP LAB IS ALL ABOUT
learn about The LAB IN THE SHORT VIDEO BELOW
The Self Leadership Lab’s formula for an Exceptional Life & Workplace includes three elements:
BE highly self aware
LEARN cool new skills
DO experiments & build habits
We’ll be doing each of those things on August 10th. My goal is that you will leave more self aware than you came, with highly impactful new skills, experience with those skills, and a plan to continue your learning. This highly experiential workshop will transform your ability to choose your mindset so that mindset serves you!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN & DO:
- Define what Growth Mindset means
- Learn about the research in Carol Dweck's book: Growth Mindset
- Understand characteristics of a Growth Mindset
- Take an honest self assessment of your current mindset in different situations
- Identify what can keep you from being open minded
- Learn 5 specific strategies to shift into a Growth Mindset
- Practice each of those strategies before leaving the room
- Participate in meaningful discussion and sharing
- Enjoy plenty of space for questions to foster optimal understanding
- Design an experiment to continue your learning after you leave
- Connect with other interesting women
- Enjoy light refreshments in a beautiful boutique hotel
Since this event is highly experiential, you will leave with your new skills inside of you, rather than in a dreaded white binder you toss on a shelf, never to be looked at again...
This event is for you if:
- You want more (real) control over your reactions in your life & work
- You want to be more objective
- You want to be know as a rock solid leader in your work, family or community
- You want to experience fewer emotional ups and downs
- You want to learn to embrace "failure" and have a higher level of self-acceptance
- You love learning in an engaging, experiential, fun environment
- You embrace learning skills to help you be more effective in work & life
- You are willing to be honest with yourself and take ownership of your life
- You want to experience a higher level of peace inside and out
- You enjoy the company of other professional women
- You are willing to invest time and money in yourself
This event is not for you if:
- You thrive on stress & drama
- You are totally happy with your career and your relationships
- You tend to blame others for the things wrong in your life
- You are not willing to look inside for useful insights
- You are not open to new ideas
- You don’t enjoy the company of professional women
- You are not willing to invest time and money in yourself
Hear from a successful business owner who has personally experienced the impact of Laura's work...
there's something you need to know - click the short video below
Now, in order to take advantage of this opportunity, you need to be willing to do two things: Put 4-5 hours of TIME ASIDE FOR YOU on a Friday afternoon and be willing to INVEST IN YOURSELF. Why am I calling this out? Because women are notorious for putting themselves last on their list (or not on their list at all). I encourage you to, at least this once, PUT YOURSELF FIRST.