IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!
There are concrete skills that you can learn in order to improve your ability to listen. And, as you probably know, it's not just about listening, it's about so much more...
LEARNING TO BE A HIGH LEVEL LISTENER WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Be a more effective leader
- Connect more meaningfully with others
- Have fewer misunderstandings with loved ones
- Be more present in your life
- Better understand expectations - do less rework
- Save time by getting to the root of the issue at hand
- Collaborate & foster understanding with a diverse group
- Be the go-to leader and trusted confidante to those that matter most
- Receive feedback with grace and discernment
- Learn and grow through deep understanding
- Be more productive if working through others
- Have more inner and outer peace in your life
DON'T WORRY - IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
THAT'S WHAT THE SELF LEADERSHIP LAB IS ALL ABOUT
THE SECOND EVENT OF THE SERIES IS HERE!
Attend One Event or All Five!
HIGH LEVEL LISTENING | APRIL 20 | 2 - 6 PM | IRVINE CA
BECOME AN EXPERT IN THE PRIMARY SKILL OF MEANINGFUL CONNECTION
Hear from a successful business owner who has personally experienced the impact of Laura's work...
learn about The LAB IN THE SHORT VIDEO BELOW
The Self Leadership Lab’s formula for an Exceptional Life & Workplace includes three elements:
BE highly self aware
LEARN cool new skills
DO experiments & build habits
We’ll be doing each of those things on April 20th. My goal is that you will leave more self aware than you came, with highly impactful new skills, experience with those skills, and a plan to continue your learning. This highly experiential workshop will transform your ability to listen in powerful ways.
What you’ll learn and do:
- Take an honest self assessment of how your ability to listen is currently affecting your life & work
- Understand why you have to work against your nature to be a great listener (that's why it's so hard!)
- Learn 5 very specific high level listening skills to transform your life & work
- Practice each new high level listening skill before leaving the room
- Participate in meaningful discussion and sharing to deepen context
- Enjoy plenty of space for questions to foster optimal understanding
- Design an experiment to continue your learning after you leave
- Connect with other interesting women
- Enjoy light refreshments in a beautiful boutique hotel
Since this event is highly experiential, you will leave with your new skills inside of you, rather than in a dreaded white binder you toss on a shelf, never to be looked at again.
This event is for you if:
- You want an added edge to fuel your career growth
- You want to deepen relationships & understanding with those who matter most
- You love learning in an engaging, experiential, fun environment
- You embrace learning skills to help you be more effective in work & life
- You are willing to be honest with yourself and take ownership of your life
- You want to feel peaceful most of the time
- You enjoy the company of other professional women
- You are willing to invest time and money in yourself
This event is not for you if:
- You thrive on stress & drama
- You are totally happy with your career and all of your relationships
- You tend to blame others for the things wrong in your life
- You are not willing to look inside for useful insights
- You tend toward closed mindedness
- You don’t enjoy the company of professional women
- You are not willing to invest time and money in yourself
there's something you need to know - click the short video below
Now, in order to take advantage of this opportunity, you need to be willing to do two things: Put 4-5 hours of TIME ASIDE FOR YOU on a Friday afternoon and be willing to INVEST IN YOURSELF. Why am I calling this out? Because women are notorious for putting themselves last on their list (or not on their list at all). I encourage you to, at least this once, PUT YOURSELF FIRST.